****** The blog that you are viewing DOES contain adult content and material. YOU must be 18 or older to view this page. Thank you *****

WOOOPS!!!

WE HAVE MOVED AS OF FEBRUARY 1, 2014!!

WANNA KEEP UP WITH US???

GO TO WWW.TWINSIETALK.COM

Email is at Twinsies@Twinsietalk.com

SEE YOU THERE SOON!!!

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Phoenix Soars (Phoenix, #3) by Michelle Stevens


Phoenix Soars (Book 3 of 4)

Blurb:

Before the world of Facebook, Chat Rooms and Blogs, there were online communities called Bulletin Boards…

Beth Lynn is totally in love with The Keeper, AKA Scott Reiner, who runs the computer BBS The Lighthouse. Unfortunately, obstacles stand in the way of true love. Changes are ahead for the young teacher—some that will bring Beth to her knees. A job is lost, a friend is taken, and her BFF is changing right before her eyes. It is within the test of the flames that Beth finds a way to trust and realizes her deepest desires.

* The third part of Beth’s journey tests her resolve. From jealousy, trials, and outrageous BBS parties, Beth is about to face it all. The Phoenix Series chronicles the love story of Beth and Scott, two computer BBSers who meet in the 1980's. Obstacles lie ahead for the young couple and a tragic event stands at the end that will deeply impact Beth’s life.

For you see, she is a Phoenix ~ her future requires the flame.


Jo-Anna's Review:

I don't want these stories to end!! Like at all!! I am truly uplifted and inspired by the work of Red and I don't think I have enough words to tell her even though I tell her that as much as I can. She's simply an amazing person and I'm not just saying that. Message her. Find out for yourself because she truly is a wonderful REAL human being. 

Now for my review (probably the longest review I've ever written):  

As a reviewer, I love any and all books. I love romance, I love smut and I love angst. But sometimes, those can be tiring and you just need a change. Something that grips your heart and tugs at your inner self. A book that gets you thinking. A story that makes you fall in love with the characters and storyline. A book that although has lots of chemistry and passion, friendship and love is also spiritual and inspiring. This is one of those stories where you don't need the sex. The longing and desire that Beth and Scott have for each other are enough to melt the words right off the page. I love how they take things slow. Sharing small touches and kisses here and there.

I was nervous about reading this part due to the titles of each chapter. I know this story is about love, learning about your inner self and spiritual growth but I'm just waiting for the ball to drop and for something major to happen.

I know this isn't what you're used to or what you expect from Red so that's why she wrote it under pen name Michelle Stevens. I for one, am a huge fan. This is one story that I will promote forever and always just like I promote everything else that I love. This story holds a special place in my heart as I go through my own personal spiritual struggles. Thank you Red/Michelle for putting it out there and exposing a part of yourself that keeps us guessing, wondering which parts of this book is true or not but either way, as a whole, I love it and again I say that you truly and honestly inspire me.

I love the whole BBS thing. Reminds me of an older version of Facebook and I totally agree with Beth. I have met some amazing people online and am more close with a lot of them then people I know or met first in real life.

Okay, I really love Beth! I find as I read more and more of this story, we have so much in common. She loves people watching too!!! Kind of sounds creepy but it's also a favorite pastime of mine as well. LOL!!

I also enjoyed the little trick Glenn and Scott played on Beth. It was sweet and innocent and I find myself wanting to find out more about Glenn and his charm. 

I loved how Scott challenges Beth to grow, spiritually and as a person. This part is definitely my favorite of the story and I can't wait for the next one!!!!


Author Information:

Michelle lives by the beautiful Rockies with her husband and children. She grew up in the 80's and still has fondness for that era. She was a schoolteacher for many years, but always dreamed of writing.

"Enjoy life by embracing the sadness as well as the happiness. It's all a part of being on this earth."
~ Mrs. Pinkerton

Feel free to email me at: michellestevensauthor@hotmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment