****** The blog that you are viewing DOES contain adult content and material. YOU must be 18 or older to view this page. Thank you *****

WOOOPS!!!

WE HAVE MOVED AS OF FEBRUARY 1, 2014!!

WANNA KEEP UP WITH US???

GO TO WWW.TWINSIETALK.COM

Email is at Twinsies@Twinsietalk.com

SEE YOU THERE SOON!!!

Saturday, November 16, 2013

Hers by Dawn Robertson



Blurb:

I am weak.
I am lonely.
I am a slut.
I am strong.
I am Dominant.
I am independent.
I am Seven James.

My entire life, no one has wanted me, and that was fine, because I sure as shit didn't need anyone else. Blah, Blah Blah, insert sad story here about negligent parents, and shitty siblings, and you have my life story in a nut shell. When my college boyfriend dumped me, it was just icing on the cake. Five years, and a booming career later I am here to collect my revenge.

That was until a delicious plaything walked into the kink club I frequent, and rocked my typically un-rockable world. Causing me to break the one rule I have lived by since Daniel Alexander walked out of my life, never have sex with the same person twice. Ever.

Warning!!!! Hers contains sexually explicit situations that may be uncomfortable for some. These include FF, FMF, and MFM interactions.


Jo-Anna's Review:

So I started chatting with this author through our fb page and she is very nice by the way and I've heard so much about this book but I never read the blurb. Well I finally did and just from that, I was hooked. 

I started the book today (October 23, 2013) and I needed to start my review or else I'd forget everything. 

First thing: First chapter...HOLY BALLS BATMAN!! Wow. Hot. And Levi? Holy crap. The things Seven and him do...wow...just wow. So anyways, back track. We meet Seven. She's a very successful 27 year old woman who makes appearances at this kink club. Star is her best friend and she has a thing with every so often.

Seven is closed off. A strong woman but her walls start cracking when she meets newbie, Levi and she can't figure out why.

Levi? Holy swoon batman. He submits right away but little does Seven know, that she's submitting as well. I love their banter. I love the sex scene's. I also love that it's no holds barred and he's willing to do anything to make her happy and I do mean anything.

And Daniel is a douche. That is all. Carry on. He's not even worth mentioning more about. Ugh. I do not like him at all.

But this is the card we have been handed. This is our love story. Who are we to question fate?

I really enjoyed the ending of this book. Yes it leaves some questions unanswered but I'm the type of reader that loves cliffhangers or a book that leaves you wanting more. 

I love you, Seven James. Will you let me want you forever?

AWWWWWWWWWWWW!  

I messaged the author right away and I totally told her that I have a girl crush on her and Seven and that's never happened before. Lol! 

This book as a whole is HOT! Dawn does amazingly well for her debut novel and I'm dying to read the rest of her books. 

Author Information:

Dawn is a woman of many colors. Born and raised in the North-East, the youngest child of three, to two hard working, and extremely dedicated parents, she thrived on her love for creative writing. Her commitment to hard work lead her down a number of career paths over the years, stopping with her love for fiction.

In a bold, and unexpected move, she quit her full-time nine to five gig to thrust herself into her debut erotic novel, Hers.

Dawn is a mother, entrepreneur, and self proclaimed book whore.



No comments:

Post a Comment