****** The blog that you are viewing DOES contain adult content and material. YOU must be 18 or older to view this page. Thank you *****

WOOOPS!!!

WE HAVE MOVED AS OF FEBRUARY 1, 2014!!

WANNA KEEP UP WITH US???

GO TO WWW.TWINSIETALK.COM

Email is at Twinsies@Twinsietalk.com

SEE YOU THERE SOON!!!

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Brie Visits Master's Italy After Graduation Book 7 by Red Phoenix





Blurb:

Brie has many exciting lessons yet to learn. There’s a session on belts, an introduction to Master’s new skill and the unwelcomed challenge of jealousy. Master shares his father’s Italian hometown with his little sub. While exploring the island they discover something that has remained hidden for years, waiting for Master’s return. This is a beautiful journey of passion, healing and sacrifice.

This seventh novella in the After Graduation series is a tantalizing ride as Brie experiences arousing Domination, hurtful rejection, and the strength of ‘condor love’.

Extended Description:

Brie must face her parents, among other things, before traveling to Italy with her Master. There Master introduces her to his father’s charming hometown and large Italian family. All seems well until an old lover enters the picture. It becomes a struggle for Brie as she attempts to balance her natural jealousy with the deep love she has for her Master. Even more surprises are in store for her, including a surprise birthday party that is uniquely Brie-licious.


Angie J's Review:

I received this book from the amazing Mistress Red for an honest review.

Ok Ok Yeah I love this series and Yeah I loved the series before AND Yeah I love allll things Red.  If you are a true followerer, like ME, then you have been waiting and waiting for this release.  It is a bitter sweet read because we know there is only 1, yes friends, 1 book left in the series....sniff sniff.

So this book has a lot of fun, sex and revelations like every book in the series.  Brie and Sir go and face her parents who are none to thrilled with the lifestyle Brie is in and hate Sir even more then before.  So sad really that they are so closed off to what she is telling them about her and Sir.  BUT maybe not all hope is lost with her parents at the end of the chapter?????

Sir and Brie have a lot of naughty, but quiet, fun on the airplane....hot very very hot!!!  They were flying to see Sir's family in Italy.  Brie is overwhelmed with the emotion she sees in Sir and his family at his return...18 years is a loooong absence.  Brie is defo challenged by Sir's long lost childhood sweetheart for Sir's affections....growl.  I will say I had some serious tears at the cafe scene.  Red, you are an awesome writer because my heart was breaking at what Brie said to Sir about Condor love.....sigh.  Sir does make everything right when he and Brie played "capture the princess" .....I wanna play that game with Sir as well......

Ok so my BIG shocker moments were seeing Todd and Mary....say WHUT!!!!!  Yes my friends Todd and Mary.....but the biggggest shocker was what Ms. Clarke does at Brie's birthday party.  Let me clarify:  the 2 things she does....GASP at them both!!!  OMG so awesome.  Ms. Clarke also got me when she and Brie had a confrontation at the club and Sir made her apologize to Brie.  Man, I was stunned.

Ok so I am keeping my review generic because I want you to read this series for yourself.  I love the character of Brie and I love how she and Sir have grown sooo much from the very first book in the series and I eagerly wait the final installment of this beloved series.


Jo-Anna's Review:

So I chose to read this because well it's written by just one of the best authors in the whole entire world. Honest. If you haven't read any of Red Phoenix's stuff before, do so. Now. But start with Brie Learns the Art of Submission.

Unfortunately my friends, this next installment is sad but happy because we only have one part left. Yes, just one part. I know, I'm sad too BUT I know Red won't leave us hanging and she'll be writing more fabulous pieces of work and I can't freaking wait.

This next installment, Sir takes Brie to Italy but first, they head to the haven and Brie has an encounter with Ms. Clark. Poor Brie. No matter what she does, that Domme still has a grudge against her and wow. Ms. Clark...wow. I gasped with what she said to Brie and what she called her. Really? Rude. But I thought it was awesome that Sir made her apologize to Brie. I was like, "Take that, Ms. Clark!!" Of course, I would never actually say that to her. She's scary.

Since reading Amy and Troy's story, I now have a thing for Master Anderson but me being the dumb one, never knew that Brad and Master Anderson were one in the same. What can I say? I'm special.

One of my favorite scene's in this story which is right at the very beginning was when Master Anderson is training Sir how to use the bullwhip. It was highly erotic but sensual and spiritual in a way. I loved it.

My heart broke when Brie and Sir told her parents about their lifestyle. I hope they can mend that relationship.

I absolutely love Rystar! He's so intriguing and just...well...Rystar. ;)

"Tonight you will learn the power and allure of your Master’s belts." 

Definitely one of the sexiest things Sir has said out of this whole story. I'll let you read the chapter for yourself. I don't want to give anything away.

I enjoyed seeing Sir take Brie home to Italy and her meeting his family. His grandmother's reaction to seeing him again brought tears to my eyes. And his ex? Grr. I wanted to fight her for Brie. Also the Condor Love...*sniff* I was kind of freaking out during that chapter.

I loved this installment and I can't wait for the next one. Even though it's going to be the last and final one, I know this story will end beautifully!



Melinda's Guest Posting Review:





This was a great short read.  As always I was hooked from the time I opened this book.  My emotions were up one second and wanted to cry the next.  It started with the upsetting talk between Brie and Ms. Clark.  Which lead to Sir forcing Ms. Clark to apologize to Brie.  Then Sir took Brie to her parents and oh man was that heart wrenching.  I only hope in the final book her parents are able to accept Brie for who she is.  

Sir then took Brie to Italy. All I can say about the plane ride is WOW was that HOT; the things that man can do with belts.  When they get to Italy I loved his grandmother.  Every interaction they have with her is emotional.  Brie comes face to face with Sir’s ex and the conversation Brie has with Sir after absolutely broke my heart.  

I loved Brie’s birthday celebration game.  Ms. Clark really surprised me. Another shocker was Faelan and Mary.  Oh I just hope he doesn’t hurt her.  She deserves some good in her life. 
With one book left there is so much to find out.      
 


Author Information:





I am a happily married woman who believes (based on personal experience) that love conquers all. It is a running theme in my writing.

One thing you will notice about my work, I'm all about variety. If a character beseeches me to write his/her story, I willingly give myself over no matter the genre or subject ~ as long as it includes hot, steamy sex. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment